Saturday, January 15, 2011

Chicken and other critters

Carolyn made me eat chicken for supper last evening and my stomach has been unsettled since. I don't think it was the food but more likely a tummy virus. Anyway, it set in at the right time so I could blame the chicken.
----
R.A. doc says I need to get the knee replaced and I agree; if I don't, I will be in a wheelchair within months. I suppose I should do some shopping for some suitable wheels.
----
This is our second straight day of sunshine, but the air is still not very warm. Still another month before I begin to look for any moderation. The robins arrived early last year but the spring was cool and short; maybe this year they will return early and bring lasting warm weather with them.
----
I was down to the bird feeders yesterday and saw many critter tracks. The snow was displaying prints of rabbits, many small birds, ubiquitous squirrels, deer, and one set I had previously not seen there; wild turkey. When deer finally settle into suburbia, wild turkey soon follow.
----
Have a super weekend, dear ones.
----

No comments:

Blog Archive