Monday, January 10, 2011

"Then she tried to sit in my lap while I was standing up."

Illuminati not

One of my contacts on Megashot posted a photo of a bar stool and it got me to wondering; is it a good thing or a bad thing that bar stools cannot talk? Can you imagine the things they've seen and heard? One of these days I will interview a bar stool; should be interesting.
----
It began snowing about 5:30 this morning and, along with what was left from Friday's snowfall, there is a bit more than 6" (15.4cm) on the ground. Most businesses have shut down, along with all schools including East Tennessee State University. We are now having mixed ice and snow and it can only get worse; I hope we do not lose electric as we have only enough kerosene for about a day and one-half.
----
The RA is eased up for now; but it has left me lazier than usual, and that is a great accomplishment!
----
I am having a fit of tarantism; anybody want to join me?
----
It is hard ... it is damn hard to find good clementines anymore! I love bananas and I love good clementines but good clemmies have been a rare find for two years. Is it asking too much to grow decent fruit? It ain't atomic science to grow a freaking sweet orange!

Happy Worsh Day!
----

No comments:

Blog Archive