Monday, January 24, 2011

Stomach rumbles

Still plenty of walking about daylight at 6:00pm yesterday. Now if only the weather would get the hint.
----
Fitness guru Jack Lalanne died at age 96. When Carolyn saw the news on TV last evening, she interrupted my reading to comment "I wonder what he died of?" Geez!
----
I opened a black and white only account on Megashot; no color, no selective color, no tones, no sepia; just my black and whites the way I like them and not to please anyone else.
----
I'm off to get my shot; Carolyn will drive me there so I won't have to walk as far. Wednesday I go back to the skin doctor for my nose checkup; I'm sure he will find some more places to either freeze, laser, cut, or scrape. I'm sick of doctors, I'm sick of cabin fever, and I'm sick of not making photos.
----
Have a good worsh day!
----

No comments:

Blog Archive