Sunday, January 09, 2011

I'm still too sore in my paws to write much; trying to be patient with myself and the weather. Down to 3° early this morning. If and when spring gets here, I hope it is warmer and lasts longer than did last year's.
----
In the few government approved photos that come out of North Korea, have you noticed that the only overweight people are the supreme leader and his family? Those bastards have never missed a meal while their subjected population does without sufficient food and basic necessities.
----
Our new semi-supreme leader, John Boehner, is praying for the people killed and damaged in the Arizona shooting. However, I doubt that he would ever consider handgun control as long as he is bought and paid for by the National Rifle Association. I can tell him this; I just now spoke with God and He said I should tell Boehner to take a flying sex act at the moon! Watch out, Moon! You are about to get screwed like the rest of us.
----
Have a great week ... as if anything can be great that begins with a Monday!
----

No comments:

Blog Archive