Monday, December 20, 2010

True lies

Please view this on YouTube.com in full screen, and leave a comment for these fine photographers

I copied another of my stories from my private Lord Bubbha's Blog to my public Brass Tacks blog. Click the link if you have no burning desire for potent literature; I will leave it posted for a few days. It is another story based on an actual happening; someone did rob a local bank and a constable chased him on foot and got shot in the ass for his trouble.
----
Some folks say my stories are too short, lacking needed details and I agree they are not of Stephen King length or quality, nor do I intend them to be such. Most of my tales are concise and meant to be recited, changed, and added to as they are told; they were written with Jonesborough's storytelling festival in mind. The story I just posted has a plot--the quest for love; a protagonist--our love denied hero; and an antagonist--flirting frustration. It has a decent lead paragraph and an ok ending, therefore I consider it print-worthy for a blog. It is 2,200 words and so can be read in a few minutes, much like the Chap Books of the 19th Century.
----
Jeremy's gig went well, he said, and he has another booked for January.
----
Have a witwanton worsh day!
----


No comments:

Blog Archive