Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Seven

Willow Springs Park
Check out my new Megashot banner slideshow! Please? I will probably be changing it fairly often. Top that, Flickr!
----
Wordpress must hate Mark, either that or it doesn't want him to consider being our beloved president. When I did my first blog here, and even when I began this one, his comments showed up immediately. All of a sudden, I began getting emails saying I had comments to moderate and most of them have been his and I think I have approved all of them. The one on yesterdays post was treated as spam from the git-go; no email alert or anything; I just happened to check my spam comments and there it was. No settings have been changed on my dashboard that would cause this to happen. His comment from yesterday is a very good one, too.
----
Mark is counting down to Christmas and I am awaiting winter solstice. Christmas has superficial meaning for me, but solstice is a tangible entity which can be felt in the soul and experienced and seen in daily life. If solstice wasn't more important than Christmas, why would there be two of them each year but only one Christmas. Christmas will come and go with its most profound after-effects felt in our financial situations, but solstice will increase its meaning each day for six months and will then begin a new six month cycle and none of it will cost us any anxiety, depression, embarrassment, or money. Bah; humbug! Seven more days.
----
Last night's miss of work is a huge income loss for us. The extra profit from the floor work Carolyn did Saturday was swallowed up by yesterdays bad weather.
----
Have a Tuesday of peace and contentment, dear friends and blog readers whom ever you are.
----

No comments:

Blog Archive