Thursday, December 09, 2010

"Don't be fooled."

I agree with Mark; this "wiki-leaks" thing is fascinating. Like Chinese emperors of old, the knee jerk media which these days includes the likes of our governments, Facebook, Twitter, and others have decided it is best to kill the messenger who bears bad news instead of stopping the bad news from happening. Also, huge corporate money industries are kissing up to bad government and censoring or refusing to serve the right of the people to know; fair usage is fair only when it is in their favor. Yesterday, MasterCard, Visa, and PayPal were hit with denial of service attacks just like Wiki-leaks was previously attacked. "Freedom" is becoming less free each day we as citizens of democratic countries sit on our collective hands and do not let our "representatives" know that too much is more than enough.
----
My report card for lame duck President Barack Obama:
  • Economy ... D
  • Health care ... D-
  • Iraq ... B-
  • Afghanistan ... D
  • Wall Street ... F
  • Taxes ... F
  • North Korea ... C
  • Iran ... C
  • Foreign Policy ... C+
  • U.S. Infrastructure ... B-
  • Dealing with Congress ... F
  • Overall Leadership ... F
"... I want you to understand what real change is. Don't be fooled. Real change means saying what you mean and meaning what you say. Real change isn't about fitting the politics of the moment."
~ Barack Obama campaigning against Hillary Clinton for the Democrat Party presidential nomination, March 1, 2008.
----
I cannot grade our Congress as I cannot find a rating below abysmal failure.
----
My blogs have been getting some hits from Nigeria; interesting. Folks, whomever you are, I am very happy to have you looking in and I hope you will make many return visits to enjoy my views of life in the USA. However, I do not know the whereabouts of Dick Cheney but if I did I would do just about anything to see that he faces due justice in your great nation. I hope you have your own version of Gitmo.
----
Have a Thursday, dear friends.
----


No comments:

Blog Archive