Saturday, December 04, 2010

Contests

I am very busy on Megashot today; I placed a lot of photos into the "Reds" contest and they are keeping me busy voting on other folk's photos as they all move through the three levels. We are also getting several new members each day--one recent 24 hour period we gained 47--and I am greeting each one of them along with sending out happy birthday wishes for member's natal days. I also do a lot of commenting when I have good internet access; I do some even when I am using the Droid but it is one finger typing and takes a senile old man forever to say "Thanks".
----
I am including Cyrus's video of the November Level Three Monochrome contest winners. As you view this video in full screen, please be aware that the Megashot contests are not judged; they are popularity based therefore many things can be involved in how a winner is chosen by voters. At times it seems that the quality of the shots is not up to par with what one would expect in a winner; there are safeguards in place to make sure everything is on the up-and-up, but personal popularity of the photographer still comes into play with some voters. Overall, each entrant gets his money's worth.
----
My mustache is aggravating me; it collects every loose hair in the bed and directs them into my snoring maw.
----
I am writing a very, very short one act play. Very short. May as well have "playwright" on my resume.
----
Have a great weekend, sweet children.
----

No comments:

Blog Archive