Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Rambling

Ashley went to OB/GYN and got her first ultrasound pic of my forthcoming grandbrat. Don't yet know the sex, but if Carolyn gets to spoil her/him, he/she will be a brat. Delivery due July 22.
----
Had another lesion removed from my face today; it was right at the edge of my sideburn and the side of my head is now swollen. The wound on my nose is not healing properly, and the doc and nurse have been doing work on it.
----
One of my teachers from the 10th grade has died at age 83; she was a young woman when I first met her.
----
Jeremy's trip home for the holidays is iffy; we are forecast to have snow from Friday night through Monday. I hope he can make it in; the only gift Carolyn and I can give the family is a good meal on Christmas.
----
Tomorrow I will attempt to get my first RA shot in more than three weeks, and I am in desperate need of it.
----
Thursday is Christmas-eve eve. Have a good one.
----

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tqdaouixf [url=http://ricostrong.net]Rico The Destroyer[/url]

Blog Archive