Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday morning ...

Happy Birthday, Maggie!
----
Megashot has a feature that shows each member's birthday; there is so much to do on the site and more coming all the time. One of my photos made Megashot of the Week in the Cars and Vehicles category of Explore. If you would like to become a member of the finest photo site on the net, please take a moment to fill in your registration information here.
----
Today was off to a good start. I awoke and began to get dressed the same as usual, pulled my bloomers on, then my pants, shoes, and shirt. I stood up and finished tugging undershorts and pants up when I realized something didn't feel right. I pulled my pants back down and saw that my shorts were on backward. Off came the shoes, pants, and shorts and I basically began again. I put my shorts on correctly, my pants on once more, and then the shoes. I got up, took a step, and knew something else was wrong. I looked down and my pants were on backward. Aggravated, I again sat on the bed and got completely naked and began all over; shorts, pants, shirt, shoes. This time all was as planned. The incident reminds of bygone Sundays when I would wake up with a hangover, not really caring how I was dressed or even if  I was dressed.
----
I plan to watch my Lady Vols play the Texas Longhorns on TV this afternoon. Should be an interesting game.
----
Congratulations to Robin; her daughter is due to deliver to her her first grandchild next summer.
----
Have a Sunday, my friends.
----



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do i have to get an auto insurance when i buy a used car? or else, they don't sell the car to a person who doesn't have an auto insurance? I currently have a lease car that will be returned this January next year. But i want to get a used car soon so that i can work on the car, but i won't be driving it around. The car will be in my garage until i return the lease car and get an auto insurance. I live in Philadelphia, PA
Any suggestion?

Blog Archive