Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday frolics

I want to clarify something about Megashot. Many people have the impression the site is for artists only and that everyday shooters have no business there, however that is not the case by any means. Cyrus Khamak, conceived the idea for Megashot after he realized the major shortcomings of sites like Flickr, Photobucket, and others that were not doing enough to advance the skills of photographers, whether they are artists, hobbyists, or beginners. It is not an elitist photo site. Cyrus spent three years planning and developing Megashot, and had it been for artists only, I would never have been a part of it. Megashot it is for anyone and everyone who loves photography and has enough desire to try to make themselves better shooters.
----
It has been nearly three weeks since I've had an RA shot; my fingers feel like sausages but are not visibly much more swollen than is usual. I cannot get another injection before Monday and it will take about two weeks for it to do its magic, therefore if I do not show up here as much as usual, I will still be thinking of you; planning and dreaming; wishing and hoping.
----
Jeremy has his first paying gig Sunday night and if he proves to be popular, he will likely sign with a local Atlanta booking company. Please wish him well, my friends.
----
How to become famous!
----
Have a stupendous weekend, my children.
----

No comments:

Blog Archive