Thursday, February 04, 2010

A note ...

Dear friends,

Just a comment on comments: Due to daily incoming spam, I was planning on moderating comments on this blog; it is a common practice with bloggers. There was also a growing clash of personalities in the comments and I thought it best to delete some of the remarks. Please respect the spirit of this blog, each other, and me. You can take potshots at me but when the sniping is directed at each other it puts me in a bind, especially when my friends are involved. With the moderation now in place, I hope it won't be necessary to embarrass anyone or myself by deleting public comments. I am sorry if it did embarrass anyone, and if blame must be laid, place it squarely on me. I will understand if you do not want to read Loose Laces or participate anymore, and I will miss you and your comments if you decide to leave me. Peace.

Your friend and fellow traveler,
Ken

No comments:

Blog Archive