Monday, February 08, 2010

3380*


Bumpass Cove Tennessee

Super Bowl forty-something is over and it wasn't too bad a game. The Colts left their defense at home, but otherwise both teams played very well. I had no bets on the outcome so it was a rather meaningless exhibition.
----
Megashot had a lot of problems over the weekend, but Cyrus worked diligently to correct them. Other than a bit of sluggishness in some areas, things are looking good.
----
Yesterday, JJ brought in a borrowed dvd set which I found interesting and entertaining. It is a live concert by the great Steve Vai and is titled Where The Wild Things Are. Vai at one time was in one or more of Frank Zappa's bands, where he was heavily influenced by the Zappa style of guitar playing and life in general. He is a true rock artist.
----
Not anything of importance going on today, at least in my insignificant corner of of the Cosmos. There is weak sunshine about, but the air is still cold. Patience may be a virtue, but I feel very little of that particular resource as I await the song of springtime.
----
*The title describes approximately how many wash days I have lived through.
----
Happy Wash Day!
----

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did any one know that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.

Anonymous said...

I should say: Happy Dental Day. I still feel an anesthetization in my mouth.;-)
xo ...

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the dentist; I didn't know you were visiting the fine doctor today. :-)

Blog Archive