Thursday, February 04, 2010

Megashot

Good morning.

First, an announcement: The new photo site is now online and open for public participation. I hope you will stop by, take a look, and sign up for a free account. It can be found at this address: http://megashot.net/mega/. My profile and links can be found here: http://anonymouse.megashot.net/. The site is an ongoing project but everything I've tried seems to work fine. As for me, I am plumb tickled to be a part of Megashot.net. For those of you for whom I have email addresses, I will be sending you an invitation to come by and join in the fun. If photography is your passion, welcome to the future.
----
The weather people say freezing rain tonight. We are gaining about two minutes of daylight each day, my allergies are acting up, there are robins in the yard, and daffodils are peeking from the earth. I now need a day of warm sunshine to soothe my winter doldrums.
----
I seem so tired lately; it has been a troublesome winter and spring will probably be much the same except my woes will be warmer. Maybe I just have a case of pre-spring fever?
---
Happy and peace-filled Thursday! What else is such a day as Thursday good for?
----

2 comments:

Mark said...

Well I signed up as FadingAmericaPhotography. I uploaded a picture and the picture is not there, although the title is. Anyhow this seems a little more serious than the F site.
Need to spend some time this weekend and get things going here.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the photo not showing; for a year now the uploader has worked well, but it stopped cooperating yesterday. They are working on it.
---------
I just now tried it and it is working; please re-upload your photo and delete the original. Things are still being tweaked.

There are a lot of things to do there, and Cyrus has more planned. He is a good man to work with.

I put you in my network.

Blog Archive