Saturday, April 11, 2009

Water, water everywhere


I took a couple of sick days off (literally), but hope things are getting better. The RA caused a huge buildup of fluid, so yesterday at noon I ate a fluid pill and passed (and sweated) nearly three gallons of water by this morning. I will take another pill today, and attempt to remove the remainder. I am drinking quite a bit of water just to keep from becoming dehydrated, and also eating bananas to keep potassium controlled. Aging is such a joyful experience, but I do remain adorable through the trials and tribulations. A slice of Maggie's rhubarb and strawberry pie would be great tonic.
----
Carolyn went to Home Depot and bought a new laundry pair. It is a mid-line GE set, and I do hope they last much longer than the Maytags. The store was pushing Maytags, but she told the sales person about our experience with that brand, and she told Carolyn that Maytag had so many problems with their washers and dryers that Whirlpool has now purchased the company and is doing the manufacturing of them.
----
Even though I felt bad Thursday, the warm weather called me out and I went to the Headtown cemetery and I made a few pics. I got two I really like, and a few more passable ones. I forgot to take apples for the horses, but one of them posed anyway.
----
I've tried to get on Flickr tor the past two days, but I cannot get past my photos; my contact's photos would not load and I could not get my Flickr messages, and I couldn't answer comments on my photos. Yahoo needs to sell Flickr it they cannot maintain it, but I would hate to see Micorsoft end up with it.
----
My grandson is in from Atlanta. so I will shutup for awhile ...

Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This description of RA is dramatic. Fortunately you are brave and reasonable. I have troubles with Flickr too, but not so serious.

Take care, my friend. This photo of horse is beautiful. :-))

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jola. You keep me thinking positively. :-)))

Blog Archive