Thursday, October 30, 2008


Watauga River ... Wilbur Impoundment


I don't have a thing to do today, and I plan on doing a lot of it.
----
Forgot I had to go to the bank!
----
Elizabeth Dole! Shame on you, you hypocritical hussy! You epitomize the glory of Republican politics. The last time George W. Bush shit in the woods, your soul oozed from under a diarrhetic turd! You are the one whom obviously doesn't believe in God! If you did, you know He would kick your scrawny mean spirited ass all the way to Hell! You are a disgrace to American womanhood!
----
I didn't watch the Obama infomercial, but I did listen to President Bill Clinton address a large audience in Florida just before an Obama speech. If Hillary hadn't been such an idiot for supporting the attack on Iraq (Bill did too), and if she hadn't gotten into the name calling of the primaries, Bill could have again been in the White House. We damn sure need him.
----
If Obama gets elected, I wonder which one will be president; the good honest American we see now, or the mud slinging sleeze bag from the primaries? I am supporting Obama without voting for him, but I still dislike and distrust both he and McCain.

No comments:

Blog Archive