Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday ALICE


Alice and October ... always beautiful!


Happy birthday, Alice. You don't know how good it feels to have a friend as old as I! We got you a card, but then senility set in and I forgot to mail it 'til last evening.
----
I am better I reckon. Went for blood work this morning, but it was not for the ailment that had me down for a few days. Had to see if my rat poison is working correctly.
----
The tiny Asian critters that are killing hemlock trees in the Appalachians has finally hit our highlands. We saw many dead trees on Walnut Mountain during our Sunday excursion.
----
The economy has faltered in a big way, yet the DC Dumbasses refuse to admit we are in a recession.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Birthday message. I got your card,thanks.
It is hard to believe Jeremy has turned 25. Have a good trip today.
Alice

Anonymous said...

You are welcome, Alice.
It is amazing how time slips by.

Blog Archive