Tuesday, October 07, 2008





Some local news headlines that interested me:

Hunter killed by own gun in accidental shooting
Seems this fellow was carrying an illegal handgun while bow hunting and when he bent over to cock his bow, the gun fell out of his pocket and went off, hitting him in the chest. Ironically sad!

Five sent to hospital when boy, 10, crashes van
This is a must read! I hope the newspaper does some follow-up on this, but it isn't a very good rag.
----
AP Headlines:

Esquire names Halle Berry 'sexiest woman alive'
I wonder when this survey of all the alive women in the world took place? Must have been a pretty big undertaking to checkout several billion gals. Sexy Halle is; sexiest she ain't! Let's see; there are an estimated 3.3 billion females in the world and nearly 75% of them are more than 15 years old. That comes to roughly 2.48 billion to thoroughly inspect. Wilt Chamberlain would have loved to participate in such a survey ..., but then, so would I!

Fed to buy massive amounts of short-term debts
I would really miss it, but I'm willing to sell my short-term debt for $90 on the $100. I might take even less if I can go out with Halle Berry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a follow-up in today's paper on the 10 year old driver. Both parents were drunk and high on drugs.
Alice

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Alice. I'm not finding it on the online edition; maybe tomorrow...

Blog Archive