Tuesday, October 14, 2008


Beech


I'm about 90% well today; it takes longer than it used to to get over one of these "spells".
----
Poor Sarah Palin. She can't seem to catch a break from anyone. She is doing the best she can under the circumstances. Her biggest sin is allowing them to draft her on the ticket to begin with. She's finding what big time politics is all about. If the Republicans lose, you can about bet she will spend the next few years learning the political system. I look for her to be a Senator come 2010 or maybe a little later.
----
The doors to the US Treasury vault have swung wide open to banks that have mismanaged other peoples money. I'm not too awfully proud of my country!
----
Yesterday was my eldest grandson's 25th birthday. Jeremy is a good young man.
----
A must read!
----

No comments:

Blog Archive