Friday, October 01, 2010

Sniffles still yet

Loose laces is now at this link.
----

I am feeling very poorly today; someone has passed along their cold and flu to me. I probably caught it via email virus; seems like anything is possible these days.
----
I still must get my shot and I must act like I am not sick or they will not give me it. The stuff weakens the immune system and that is why I catch everything that goes around. If I don't get the shot, I will be in bed for a week or more with RA; I am just now getting over the last one I missed nearly two months ago; it is a Catch-22.

Here is a travelogue put together by my friend Jikido-san. He is one heck of a good photographer and I would like to get him on Megashot:

----

Have a wonderful weekend, my friends.

----

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon. I have been copying/pasting my replies to the blogs ever since I lost a bunch. Pissed me off. Bastards, yak balls. (one of my favorite swear words... YAK balls). Sometimes we get silly and say big sweaty smelly yak balls if we are feeling vile).
Yes, my boys are well trained. They respect the Queen Bee in this house. They, of course, don't sit anywhere else by in my bathrooms. and if they knew I told They would be motified. Don't tell...
Respect is the key to any healthy relationship. Interesting sentence. Respect has nothing to do with guilt. I'll have to think on that for a while...
Be well, drink herbal tea and take care.

Tammy said...

Which site do I visit to comment? I'm confused ....Are you doing away with this one? I am always the last to know these things. forgive my ignorance.

Anonymous said...

I will still try to post here the same thing I post on Wordpress, less the photos and Youtubes. I have a lot of miles here and I won't easily give up the site. There are several other people who do not stop by on a regular basis but expect me to be here when they do, so who am I to forsake my adoring fans. :-)
If you come to the other site and decide to comment, don't worry if your first comment does not show up. I have to approve the first one from each individual and then the rest will come through like they do here. It is a good anti-spam feature; I have to know you before your first comment will appear.
Yak balls is good; I will try to remember it in case one comes flying my way. :-)
Respect and guilt; good philosophical points to muse over.
I can live on bananas and green tea; herbal is second.
Thanks, Tammy. :-)

Blog Archive