Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday

At last I am shot! Today I got the injection and then went on a scouting trip looking for leaf color. This looks like it will be a perfect weekend as the mountain sides are orange, red, yellow, and green. We will see Airman Anderson off early in the morning, and then I plan to see Watauga Lake and Dennis Cove. I will attempt to go over Walnut Mountain to the little abandoned church which I haven't seen since this time last year and from there by the Christmas tree farms on Buck Mountain. If I am not too tired, I will go to Wilbur as I haven't seen it since mid-summer.

Keegan was here on Wednesday and stayed awhile with us. Saying goodbye in the morning will be very tough for him and us. It will take two days for him to get to Japan; he must first fly to Charlotte, then to San Antonio, then on to Seattle where the Air Force will pick up the tab and fly him to Anchorage and then to Tokyo. We will dearly miss him.

----

Have a great weekend, my friends.

2 comments:

prahalad said...

Simple Copy And Paste Jobs At www.visionjobcare.com

Are you really fed up with recession and want to overcome this. If you can manage the time than SMART SOLUTION will show you the way where you can earn from HOME. For more details E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com
Visit : http://www.visionjobcare.com/XXX.html
Website:- http://www.visionjobcare.com

Holiday Nomad said...

looks indeed like the perfect weekend, enjoy !

Blog Archive