Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Alice!!!

Happy Birthday, Alice! My friend Alice is now as as old as I, and neither of is is a senior citizen; we is just us.
 ----
Keegan came by to see us on Wednesday and is supposed to spend the night with us on Saturday or Sunday. As far as I know, he will fly out of Tri-City airport at 5:00am on Saturday, the 23. He will lay over in Cincinnati and fly from there to to Seattle, and from Seattle he will leave for Japan. He has to pay his own fare from here to Seattle and the Air Force will pick up the tab for the remainder of his trip. At present, he is trained for Military Police work, but is still taking classes in physical therapy and vocational rehabilitation which he was training for prior to joining up. He is also working at the local recruiting center and tomorrow has to be a judge for an R.O.T.C. competition at an area high school. The best is that, according to him, he may have a date for tonight. He takes after his daddy in that department.
----
I need to get into the hills for photos; I think the peak color will be next week but I need the Pentax in my hands and my eye absorbed by the scene in the viewfinder. Photography is a disease; hopefully an incurable malady.
----
Have a frivolous Friday!
----


No comments:

Blog Archive