Sunday, October 17, 2010

Just Another Sunday

Jerry finally came by yesterday and we got the van fixed. I had the choice of buying a $50 Chinese made battery or a $100 American made battery. Can you guess which one I chose?
----
We went into the hills and river valleys after Jerry left, but autumn afternoon was quickly fading. The colors were spotty at best with small patches of brilliant reds and yellows but mostly still green. At 4,500 feet elevation, the top of Unaka Mt. looks like it is close to peak, but it was difficult to tell from several miles away. Buffalo Mt. at 3,000 feet elevation is still mostly green. Did not get any photos.
----
Keegan didn't come over last night, so I suppose he will probably not be staying with us before leaving for foreign duty. It is ok; we know he has a life outside of family and needs to enjoy his last few days at home.
----
I hope I am well enough tomorrow to get my much needed shot; it will be two weeks since I had one and I am beginning to feel the effects. I will take my last antibiotic pill today and hope for the best.
----
Carolyn has to work today, and later I will take her to finish up two more of the buildings that she didn't get done Friday because of the van problem.
----
Have a great Sunday!
----

No comments:

Blog Archive