Thursday, October 21, 2010

Leaves and Lexus

 Loose Laces illustrated is here at this very spOt,
----
Today the wind is trying to flog all the colorful leaves from the trees before I can get a chance to photograph them. Some of the trees, especially the shagbark hickory across the street, have colored about a week earlier than usual while others are about like they were last year.
----
I am waiting for Carolyn to get back home with the Escape so I can go get my shot; I hope to hell I can get it but there is a chance I will not because I am still coughing a little bit. It has been 17 days since I had one, and I am certainly feeling it. Could be worse, though. Worst symptom: Totally tired all the time.
----
Toyota is recalling more than 1.5 million cars in addition to the 10 million previously recalled. They will do all this, take a big tax write-off, give their executives fat bonuses, and act as if nothing happened. Wake up, World!
----
Today's photo is another from Clark's Creek. The stream not only has the highest stepped waterfalls east of the Mississippi River, but I sometimes use this very rock and spot to take my quarterly baths; it should be sanctified. This shot was made during the worst of the drought but the water is usually about a foot (.3m) higher than this.
----
Have a good Thursday!
----

No comments:

Blog Archive