Sunday, October 10, 2010

Algernon

New and improved and available worldwide! Loose Laces is on Wordpress!
----
The weather is too beautiful for me to be sick ...
I am still unable to shed this flu and the over-the-counter medicine is keeping me groggy. I must have some of last year's flu vaccine left in me; I've been sick since Tuesday but it is not hitting me as hard as it does most people. Maybe the shot I got on Monday last will prevent more such problems. I may have to take a few days away from blogging and such. I am once more reading Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes. Because it is listed as "science fiction", many people do not read it but there is very little science involved in the story itself.
----
Be well, little Aga ...
----
Have a good Sunday, my friends.
----

No comments:

Blog Archive