Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thursday thoughts

Loose Laces now on Wordpress.

The air is cool and fairly quiet today after thunderstorms cruised through the area last evening; it certainly feels like autumn outdoors.
----
My buddy Mouse came by this morning; he was on his way to pay respects to the family of an acquaintance who died. We got caught up on B.S. and mostly cured the world's problems. Mouse is a hardcore Republican and a church-going Christian, but I generally overlook those faults. He and I have walked the walk together in the past but are now pretty well relegated to talking the talk.
----
Not much happening, but I did go out front and make some pics of Carolyn's mums. The yellow one was brought to her as a gift by Kim when she came up for some shooting in Bristol and she bought the white one herself. I am still feeling badly, but not so much as I have been.
----
Have a good Thursday!
----


No comments:

Blog Archive