Monday, October 18, 2010

Nice weekend

 Yesterday was a bust; a beautiful sit at home day. Carolyn worked yesterday morning and when she came in we drove to Fall branch to finish up there but she could not get into the building. They changed the locks without informing her so we wasted more than an hour and a 50 mile round trip in gasoline. In some of her accounts, every time an employee of theirs who had access to keys and alarm codes quits or is dismissed for some reason, they change the locks. Carolyn was already sick with this croup and flu like I have, and she was mad and sick at the same time when we returned to JC.
----
I still haven't had a shot; I continue coughing and having flashes of feeling badly and they will not give me the methotrexate when I have any kind of infection. It has been two weeks and I am beginning to hurt. R.A. is a catch-22.
----
Have a good worsh day, my friends.
----

No comments:

Blog Archive