Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Leaves of brown


There was a male robin in the yard this morning; no lipstick on his beak therefore I suppose he was south bound.
----
The leaves of the shagbark hickory tree across the street have changed from beautiful golden to brown; all since yesterday. Heavy rains last evening along with exceptionally warm Indian Summer temperatures probably caused the sudden loss of color.
----
Happy Birthday, JJ!
----
I am so tired. I get up tired and I go to bed tired but I do not have as much of the soreness which generally accompanies progressing RA. Maybe a couple more shots will get me back to my lovable old self; it takes four to six weeks for the medicine to fully work its magic; I missed three weeks and restarted Friday last.
----
Have a Wednesday!
----

No comments:

Blog Archive