Sunday, March 01, 2009

Paul Harvey--September 4, 1918 – February 28, 2009
Now for the rest of the story ...
He was an ultra-conservative, and even though I did not like that about him, he had a decent radio show. I will miss him.
----
It has been a cold, wet, snowy, windy beginning of March here. I drove Carolyn on our usual Sunday trip to Elizabethton and Piney Flats, and that has pretty much been my day.
----
Carolyn lost another account.
----
Iran has nuclear bomb material? What else is new?! Welcome to the real world, Mr. Obama!
----


Spring is near!




Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

Mark said...

The last time I heard Paul Harvey was telling that Steve Irwin had died. I was on the way back from Georgia and had not heard any news fora couple days. It was quite shocking.

Anonymous said...

Irwin was a fellow whom you would probably be killed doing his thing, but it was a hell of a shock when it happened anyway.

The one thing I will always remember about Paul Harvey was not long after Nixon was first elected, he was saying how well "I am not a crook" Nixon filled the shoes of the president. :-)

Blog Archive