Friday, March 06, 2009

Farts and mugshots


First day of summer, 2008


The Lady Vols won last night and must play Florida tonight. The Gators have beaten Pat's Baby Vols once already this year.
----
Farts cause erections! According to this article, it is no wonder I stay horny! With all the flatulent people I've been around for the past 40 years, most of the blood in my body has pooled in the wrong head! I suppose that is why I am sickly and have trouble thinking straight!
----
I like cartoons. I like Spongebob Squarepants. I wonder why there are hardly ever any weddings portrayed in cartoons, yet there are quite a few funerals? I wonder why Patrick Star is pink? I wonder why Mr. Crabs is not Mr. Crab?
----
For your viewing pleasure, I present to you The Smoking Gun's Mugshots of the Week.
----
Carolyn is cooking and I am about to eat!
----




Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Blog Archive