Thursday, March 19, 2009

AIG-gate





Strangely quiet in DC this day as lawmakers lay low and scramble to find ways to blame everyone but themselves for AIG-gate. Here is a link to a web page that has a searchable directory for the web sites and/or email addresses of our lovely, lovely Senators and Representatives; I am sure they look forward to hearing from you. I tried Chris Dodd's site, but for some reason it would not load; probably a lot of fans visiting him.
----
I am actually feeling worse today. It is spring outside and I am inside! Thanks to all of you whom have shown your concern for my health; it is good to have friends whom care.

I have nothing more to say, so ...
----



Powered by ScribeFire.

3 comments:

Mark said...

I am sure Chris Dodd is not so pleased with himself. Hell they all out to be chastised for lying since they voted against the bonus payout plan a couple of weekes ago.

Now we have a tax plan that will end up in court because it is most likely illegal and i think morally corrupt. Nice way to cover their tracks. We should be protesting this whole thing.

Mark said...

I hope your RA gets better soon. I know that with everything else it can take some time to get back to feeling normal again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mark.

We just got to keep putting pressure on the jerks.

Blog Archive