Monday, March 30, 2009

Bad mood I




Maybe if we all bought a ShamWow or two from this outstanding guy he might be able to afford a higher class whore, Apparently $1,000 doesn't buy much these days. God bless America!
----
That atomic toothed Islamic nation known as Pakistan is almost to the point of all out civil war. Maybe Osama bin Laden can now get his hateful paws on some nuclear wmd's and put a lot we American and Israeli Satanists out of our misery.
----
Why didn't Bush invade North Korea instead of Iraq? Oh! I forgot! They don't have oil but they do have big, bad China as protectors. You remember China, don't you? It is that huge communist nation that once pledged to wipe out the American way of life. Well, they finally did it by absorbing us, comrade. I feel the urge to shop at Wal-Mart.
----
Yes, I am in a bad mood today; but I'm still quite lovable!
----




Powered by ScribeFire.

4 comments:

Mark said...

Hard to figure out why we do the things we do. Seems that all to often it goes against logic.

Anonymous said...

I think governmental logic died with Lincoln.

Pastelred said...

I am tempted to leave a message about your last post. But I will behave and not say a word.

Anonymous said...

Feel free to say what you wish, Robin. I appreciate all views and comments, especially yours.

Blog Archive