Friday, January 25, 2008

Yesterday was a day I wish I could forget! Just about everything that could go wrong did so. One of those damned-if-you-do and damned-if-you-don't days, and I was damned pretty damn good. But, the past is past, and the old clock of fate rolls on, paying no attention to the wishes and wants of people. We are whom we are.
----
Congratulations to John for getting the DSLR he wanted. He is an excellent photographer and artist, and I can't wait for him to get into full stride with the Olympus. Patience, Milly!
----
Stopped by the park yesterday afternoon, and as I hoped, the pond was ice covered. Made a couple decent photos using the Olympus. Hoped to see some fish beneath the ice, but they must have been in deeper water.
----
I have to go back to Elizabethton today; may try to get some photos of historical buildings and maybe an old farm house or two. Erwin will be my next big urban photo adventure, along with Jonesborough at night.
----
I doubt I will be posting any poems or short stories on this public blog in the foreseeable future. Anything new will be placed in Lord Bubbha.

No comments:

Blog Archive