Saturday, January 05, 2008

Slow day. Still sniffling and sneezing, but I feel back to almost normal. Hope everyone else is getting better from the miseries.

Watched the Lady Vols put a whoopin' on Notre Dame today. I think the loss to Stanford was a wake up call. This was the second top twenty team they've spanked this week. Still don't think they are as good as UConn...

Haven't made any photos to speak of since well before Christmas. I know the shot I want to get, but I haven't figured how to get it. I will think of something because I hate to lose. At anything...

I am considering cutting back or even closing my Flickr account this coming April. Some other opportunities are developing. I may close this blog, too, or move it to a different location. Only three or four people read it anyway, so I really don't see much use in keeping it as it is now. We shall see. One thing though; I very much appreciate the people who do read about my corner of the cosmos.

No comments:

Blog Archive