Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Seems to be a lot of colds and flu amongst my online friends and contacts. Hope all of you feel better soon. My cold is progressing nicely. I think it has peaked, and I am a little better today. Just another small challenge.

I have to go to three different banks today and the temp is 18 degrees. That's the way it is when one is an important business executive like me.

Went to one bank. Colder than a tax collector's heart out side. Have to go out again tomorrow, anyway.

Feeling bad again. Some nausea for the first time. Think I may have a mild case of flu. I've had my flu shot, but they aren't 100% effective. I was bragging to a friend just a few days ago about not having the flu in more than 20 years. Should have kept my flapping trap of a mouth shut.

If anyone wants to know how to make the little hearts () like I'm using here, and if you are using Windows OS, make sure the NUMLOCK is on. Hold down the ALT key and press "3" on the numeric keyboard. Theis ALT+1. Play around using ALT+ other number key combos.

Had to go and help a little with the work this evening. The bit of snow has everything messed up. May have to go out tomorrow evening also, as temps are supposed to get near zero. Try to get everyone home asap.

I'm feeling bad for any of you who are sick with the flu. Liquids and rest is all the advice I can give.

No comments:

Blog Archive