Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Not much happening today; got the payroll finished and wasted a few minutes getting soft focus shots of some birds. I detest auto-focus. My auto-focus can be overridden, but I about have to be a contortionist to do it.

Haven't felt well today; still have a hangover from the cold or flu.

My friend John from England left a comment on yesterday's post, telling me how the leader of their great country attained office. Why the hell can't we simplify things over here? MONEY! It is in no one's financial interest to have a short election season but the people who vote. In some crappy, clap-trap countries, the citizens feel like they have a target on their backs. In our crappy country, we each have dollar $igns on our backs. Which is actually worse?

Now I'm mad again... I'd better make myself a cocktail and settle down. Stirred; not shaken.

No comments:

Blog Archive