Monday, January 07, 2008

Thoughts

Before I reduce my use of this blog (if I do so), I want to remind you to smile...; a lot.
  • Stay as content as you possibly can without becoming complacent
  • Try to learn and remember something new each day
  • Be happy by seeking nirvana. Nirvana exists for all of us, but each of us must follow individual paths to inner peace
  • Share your life with someone that cares about you
  • Share your lunch with a stranger
  • Sharing is happiness
  • Make a friend; be a friend
  • Take nothing for granted for tomorrow it may be taken from you
  • Love with all your might and all your heart
  • Accept love as wonderful gift
  • Always know whom you are and whom you want to be
  • Forgive
  • Dream dreams
  • Live!
For a full and personalized list of my philosophies for living, send $19.95 to the number on your screen. SMILE!

  • The photo is dedicated to my favorite abstract artist.

I will continue posting to my writing blog as quickly as creations become available. I am not much of a creator, though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

I miss reading your blog daily.
Your friend, Alice

Anonymous said...

Ok, Alice; you win. Glad you are reading this stuff.

Blog Archive