Thursday, May 07, 2009

Violated!

Now I'm even madder. Someone managed to "break" into the Escape last night at about 11:20; I had just put my head to the pillow when the car horn alarm went off. Carolyn beat me to the curtains, and the the car's lights were also flashing. She grabbed her keys and silenced the system with her key remote. We could not see anything out of the ordinary, so in a few minutes we went back to bed. In few moments, Carolyn decided to get up and look again. When she did, she saw the interior lights were on. This time she dialed 911, and I put my clothes on and went down to investigate. I found the driver side door unlocked, but nothing looked to be forced. The police came and gave it a cursory look and said he would do some extra patrolling in the neighborhood for a few nights.

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Blog Archive