Friday, May 29, 2009

Coyote and other vermin


While sitting on the porch this morning, Carolyn saw a coyote run through the yard. I knew the critters were in the area, but this is the first I know of one being seen around our little patch of heaven. I of course was sitting in front of this infernal machine when I should have been outside.
----
Today is another shot day which usually means a day shot. Tonight, I will finally go for that long awaited spring cleansing; that is I will go if there is no lightning in the area. I'm afraid I won't look good naked and fried.
----
Obama wants better security for computers and I agree that it is needed, but the president should be worrying about how to put North Korea and China in their places or computer security may be just a moot thought process.
----
I think South Korea's past-president did the correct thing by committing suicide. All politicians should do it, but I think they should do it soon after taking office instead of after they get things more screwed up. Obama has been in office four months and has nothing to show for it except being indecisive and wishy-washy. Sounds just like the last jerk that held the same office. I have a spare piece of rope, Mr. President, along with a chair you can stand on, and a big oak limb suitable for self-lynching. As for congress, there should be "wanted: dead or alive" posters put up for each and everyone of those clowns.
----
Tennessee's democrat governor says he will veto the legislation to allow anyone whom has a permit to carry a gun in places where alcohol is served. It takes only a simple majority by the republican legislature to override his veto. The National Rifle Association brings the state and nation one step closer to anarchy.
----
If you click on and view the flower image, you may see a tiny fly.
----

Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spring cleansing at night…? In my favorite Watauga River…? Completely naked…? Well, it sounds promising… Is it a kind of ritual?
I think I like it. ;-))

You have always a surprise for us. Fly is really tiny. Beautiful flower image.
Hugs – j.

Anonymous said...

I went to a closer (and more isolated) spring-fed mountain creek for my cleansing.

I did not see the fly until I uploaded the photo to the computer. :-)

Thanks, Jola, and hugs to you. :-)

BTW: Do not believe all that I write in this blog. ;-)))

Blog Archive