Thursday, May 07, 2009

Loss


I lost a couple of inches today, but a big man like me can afford to lose some of it and be as proud as ever. Yes, I got my hair cut; second time this year. Now for my spring bath. I've let it go for a month and one-half since spring began, and it has been a very long time since my last visit to the creek, so I think I will be there this evening; if anyone wants to join me in my ritual, meet me at the Clark's Creek Peter Hole at 8:00pm. You wash my back and I will wash your back.
----
Let the banks that "need" extra billions go to banks that have extra billions and borrow from them. It is way past time for the Feds to shut down this giveaway monstrosity we allowed them to drag us into.
----
Big busted babes battle Britain's boob bastion!
----


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Blog Archive