Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Slow Tuesday


Today I lay in the shade on the porch lounger and accidentally dozed. When I awoke, I was smack in the middle of a pile of hot sunshine and my face, legs, and feet were glowing a nice reddish color. My ghastly ghostly winter pallor is gone from those areas. Sigh ...
----
We just a few minutes ago returned from our Tuesday cleaning trip which was uneventful.
----
We are going through some kind of winter here, but I don't recall what the name of it is. Blackberry winter was last week and was pretty mild.
----
My internet has been off twice today for lengthy periods, causing me to be late writing and publishing this lovely tome. I have only three or four regular readers, and I would hate to disappoint you.
----
I am actually using Twitter, although I have only one follower whom I know. I am following him, plus MoMA and The Smithsonian.
----
The above photo is one of our new tenants.
----

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Blog Archive