Monday, December 01, 2008


Watauga Flats


I am car-less. Chris' car broke down, and she nor we have the $$ to get it repaired, so she is using our Escape. To say the truth, I don't see her ever getting it fixed, so I just may be out of a ride. Seems like our kids and grand kids get a hold of something of ours, and then take up squatters rights on it. What the hell; only place I have to go is to get a shot once a week. I should be able to cop a ride for that.
----
I like the new 50mm camera lens. I took it to Elizabethton and tried a couple shots there, and they turned out very well. (The above photo isn't one of them.) It is very light weight, and has no major distracting habits.
----
If God is a traffic cop and does this, just think what old Scratch could do! Wonderful religious witnessing!

As a Pastafarian, I can attest that we of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) do not condone such action by followers of our one and true religion. Ramen!
----

No comments:

Blog Archive