Friday, December 19, 2008

Rambling

Carolyn had to go to the bank today and I hitched a ride with her to get my shot.
----
My cousin is in hospital with an infection in his hip bone. He is a paraplegic from an auto accident two years ago. The doctors asked him if he will allow them to remove his leg if that is the only thing that will save his life and he told them he didn't want it taken.

His mom works for Carolyn, so she didn't get to come in tonight and Carolyn and she decided to wait to Sunday to do their buildings.
----
The Escape still isn't back, so I didn't have a way to the creek for my final bath of the year. It has been fairly warm today, but we've had some high winds and gusts knocking down trees. Carolyn probably would have driven down to Clark's Creek, but I don't want her to see me naked!
----
Here is a link to the latest installment of The Smoking Gun's mug shots of the week. Yes, at least one of the gentlemen on page one could pass as my twin brother. It is up to you to figure out which one he be.

Here is a link to the best of 2008 mugs.
----
If you wonder why I don't post an amazing photograph each day, it is due to not having a way to get out and about to make any. I know they are sorely missed.

No comments:

Blog Archive