Saturday, December 13, 2008

AutoPartsWarehouse.com ... NOT!!!


Buffalo Mt. in ice


Carolyn is working, and I'm alone; well I was alone until my granddaughter came by to use the laundry stuff. Carolyn is cleaning a house, and I don't know how long she will be away today. She didn't finish all her buildings last evening, and she must go out tomorrow to wind up the week. That puts any photo session in peril, as I am still carless. I am bored out my ass!
----
Speaking of no ride, yesterday I emailed AutoPartsWarehouse.com about the part for Chris' car, but they didn't bother to respond. Carolyn phoned them yesterday afternoon, and they promised to email us by 5:00pm PST and let us know the FedEx tracking number. They said they would knock off the two-day shipping premium we paid for, but as of this morning, we have heard nothing from them! I checked their website, and the order is still being "processed" six days after it was placed and charged to Carolyn's credit card! Stay away from doing business with this sorry outfit.
----
I read where Hugh Jackman has been selected by People Magazine as the sexiest man alive and he will host the 81st edition of the bestowing of the Oscar awards on the gods and goddesses of cinema. How can the magazine say he is sexiest when they didn't allow me to make a case for myself? The readers of that gossip publication have been mislead and if groupies purchased the issue just to see the sexiest man, they were ripped off!
*
Tara Reid, the star of the movie American Pie, has checked into a clinic. Maybe her tits were becoming too floppy and need rehabilitation.
*
Obama promised to change the way business is being done in Washington, and it is bearing fruit. His inauguration committee is selling four tickets to his swearing in ceremony, parade, and a few more perks for $50K. Bush charged $250K for his shindigs.

No comments:

Blog Archive