Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Over it!


Wilbur


For
all intents and purposes this Christmas is over. Presents have been opened and goodwill has been prevalent throughout the world. This is actually the worst one ever for me. I suppose I am the only man alive whom could be lonely in whorehouse; even if I could afford to be there. They do charge for services in such places, don't they? I wouldn't know because an upstanding citizen like myself would never frequent a house of ill repute. A life of walking the straight-and-narrow has been mine, with nary a glance left nor right. I am such a good person!
----
Thank you dear ones for reading my drivel over this past year, and especially thanks to my loyal friend Alice who has been a sweetheart for more years than either of us care to remember. Thank you my true internet friends. Most of you I have known for only a year or two, but each one of you has enriched my life with your kindness and wisdom. You have come to mean as much to me as anyone I've ever known, and I consider you as the milk chocolate of my existence. The virtual world can be most unkind at times, especially when one becomes comfortable with others and all of a sudden they are gone into the ether.
----
I hope I have come through this season with my sense of humor intact; sometimes it is all I have to see me through. Now that the difficult period is past, we can all dwell on more mundane things ... like INCOME TAXES! One damn sure better have a sense of humor between now and April 15.
----
Last, I thank Carolyn. She is the one with the true sense of humor for allowing me to get by with writing about her in this blog. Either she has a sense of humor, or she doesn't read my stuff. Most likely the latter!

No comments:

Blog Archive