Friday, December 05, 2008

T.G.I.F.


Ever get your nut cracked and shoved in a knothole?


Went to my MD for my semi-annual checkup. Like the heart doc and RA doc, she is astounded by my health and that I'm in as good as shape as I seem to be. Actually, this is quite worrisome for me; I think as old as I am, there should be something wrong. I feel like a ticking time bomb! Another thing; we oldsters like to gripe about our health and I can no longer do that except for the RA which seems to be under control at this time.

Monday I am scheduled for a heart ultrasound which should give me final clearance for the ol' pump. It had damn sure better as I am completely burned out on seeing doctors and having tests for this year. I dearly appreciate every doctor, nurse, and medical worker that helped me along, but I feel we need a break from one another.
----
Alice, you may be pleased to know that I can still dance just like I did in the old days. I was warned by the tv weatherman last evening that there would probably be black ice this morning, but didn't recall it until I stepped onto the back porch. I cut a mighty fine jig for the neighbors before finally catching myself on the railing which was eight feet away! I was so pleased with myself that I did it all again going down the steps! Busted my ass I did!

2 comments:

Mark said...

That must have been quite the sight to see you dancing the jig across the porch. An enlightening moment for sure.

Anonymous said...

Very!

Blog Archive