Thursday, July 10, 2008




Carolyn went to the Social Security office today to see how much she could draw if she retires, and to see if she might draw more off of me. After all these years of working and paying twice as much into her SS retirement account than do most people, she will draw barely enough to pay for the different medications she is now taking. For her, retirement is out of the question.
----
I suppose some people got too much, and some got too little, but this morning's rain event was sure welcome. I haven't seen it rain that much or that long in several months. We never got that much rain for the entire summer last year. The drought still remains, though. Supposed to rain again come Sunday.
----
I will get my methotrexate shot tomorrow, and I hope it isn't my last visit to Dr. deWit's office. I won't be smiling when I go, and don't expect to be happy when I leave, either.
----
The new story is coming along, but it likes a lot being ready for first edit.

No comments:

Blog Archive