Sunday, June 22, 2008



We went picnicking to Dennis Cove this afternoon, I tried to relax and enjoy the beauty of the forest and creek, but for some reason I was too tense to be happy. It was just one of those blah feelings people sometimes have, I suppose.

Carolyn bought a small and portable table-top charcoal grill for the occasion, and she thought it was something that just snapped together. Oh, man! It had a sackful of screws and nuts and the assembly directions were so small neither of us could see to how to put it together. At one time, I would have figured it out just by looking at the parts, but I don't have the patience or hands to allow it anymore. We ended up setting it on a fire pit that was at the camp site. All worked out and was fine.

The folks up two spots from us had a hunk of watermelon left and offered it to us, which I accepted with as glee.

I took a whole bunch of photos, but my heart wasn't in it. I may have one or two that is salvageable

No comments:

Blog Archive