Saturday, June 14, 2008


In the looking glass you shall see
Your father's face smiling at thee

This morning, beautiful Vanessa Gregory Guinn became beautiful Mrs. Greg Cantor at a lovely outdoor wedding ceremony. Congratulations to the newly weds, and hope for much happiness to them and the families.
----
Carolyn is in the process of slowly evicting my and my stuff from the office. If you don't hear from me for several days, I will probably be in hospital suffering from technology withdrawal symptoms. I hope to get the modem and router moved so I can at least use the laptop.
----
Whenever.....................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was really happy to see you and carolyn at the Wedding. The picture of Vanessa is great but of course you took it.
Too bad the storm caused the reception to be cut short, but they said the important thing was the rain held off until after the ceremony.

Good luck with the remodeling
Alice

KenA said...

We were proud to be there. The pic of Vanessa is just a snapshot, and if the photo is any good, it is because she was in it.

That was superb timing on the wedding.

The carpet is laid and I am bitching at all the tangles of wires and cords I have to decipher.

Blog Archive