Friday, June 13, 2008




Today has been bittersweet, with some good things happening and some not so good. It is days like this which define our characters, and old characters like myself sometimes need some redefining and, even more, refining. Virtual world put-downs can be as traumatic as real world slaps. C'est la vie.
----
Tomorrow is my sweet friend Vanessa's wedding day. I hope the bride and groom will have many long and happy years together. Well, at least long years together; they are both too old to have many years together. I've known Vanessa since she wasn't much more than a baby, and she has always had a beautiful, easy smile. We are all proud of you, girl!
----
Carolyn has most of the office emptied except for my little piece of paradise. I didn't dread knee replacement surgery as much as I do dismantling my stuff. Que sera sera!

No comments:

Blog Archive